Ads


13 July 2010

St. Ives' Fresh New Look

When I was in College, one of my guy friends swore by St. Ives Apricot Scrub. He kept on telling me how it cleared his face and removed nasty blackheads. I kept a small cute apricot scrub in my purse ever since. It's just so refreshing and the feeling of new exfoliated skin is wonderful.

I just don't remember how it disappeared from my stash, maybe I outgrew St. Ives. But now, they have a new look that will surely make you remember - remember to exfoliate and moisturize your skin.



If your busy work or school schedule is causing your skin to breakout, St. Ives Naturally Clear Skin Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub or Naturally Clear Blemish Fighting Apricot Cleanser can do the trick.


To help soothe tired and dull-looking skin, slather on St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Advanced Body Moisturizer, Soothing Aloe & Chamomile Advanced Body Moisturizer or Hydrating Vitamin E Advanced Body Moisturizer.

I also remember using their AHA masque that lifts off dead skin cells. I wonder if they still have it? For now, I can't wait to be reunited with St. Ives and let you know if it's still friends with my skin ;)