Ads


24 April 2009

Mid Season Sale in Melbourne - Myer



Our timing is just right! It's the middle of Summer and Autumn here in Melbourne and the great shopping mall called Myer is having a mid-season sale.

Last time I went here, Myer was so quiet with only a few people but not today. I guess people here love sales too, everybody does.



In Myer, there are plenty of stylish clothes and looking at the display windows with styled mannequins will give one an idea what's hot in fashion right now. What caught my attention are these wicked shoes.


Strappy booties and beside it, a sneak of studded wicked heals!


Boots, boots, boots

And lovely hats! This is made of rattan, I believe and costs very expensive. I wonder if one can find something like this in the Philippines. What's great about these hats are the style and modern architecture.



At Melbourne Central, I bought this hair piece for AUD 14.00 - my first purchase for this trip.