Ads


20 January 2010

Levi's Jeans - Modern Vintage Collection Launch



Levi's has unveiled another collection from their illustrious archive called Modern Vintage. The jeans' colors and details scream vintage, like a pair of your favorite jeans but the cut and fit suits today's modern style.



For women, the Modern Vintage collection is available in slim fit and boyfriend fit. Both look great with the right ensemble and always, with a pair of high heeled shoes. After watching the show, I am convinced that Lev's is aiming for a sexy rock chic look which they have clearly achieved.



Take a cue from these models on how to wear you favorite Levi's jeans.



As I am on my 4th month of pregnancy, I got a pair of jeans that would hopefully fit me post-pregnancy. I like how Levi's jeans perfectly fit my buttocks and thighs at the same time without extra spaces hanging in unexpected places.



The collection is now available in all Levi's outlet and stores nationwide. It is the first offering of the brand to their fashion forward fans this 2010. In connection with the Modern Vintage collection, Levi's is also launching a website www.levismodernvintage.com where you can put your favorite Levi's ensemble in a virtual time capsule.