Ads


30 August 2012

The Big Sale at SM Southmall starts tomorrow!

It's the end of August and start of the 'ber' months, I can't be more excited for the holidays! And we all know what this means, it's the start of the holiday shopping season. What better way to start than with a BIG sale.



SM Southmall has been our go-to mall nowadays, it's nearby for us who are in the south area and we don't even need to pass by Coastal road or EDSA to get to it. I have time off tomorrow so I will spy what's on sale.

The Department Store at SM Southmall is worth the mention. I don't know why but I always think they have the nicest racks of casual dresses. I always come home with a decent yet practical find for the closet.

Note to self: Don't forget my SM Advantage and Global Pinoy cards :)

Check out their Facebook Page or follow them on Twitter to get updates on the BIG sale.