Ads


03 September 2012

Shopping day at SM Manila's 3 Day Sale

Oh Manila, my SM Manila! Last Friday, my husband and I happened to be in the veins of Manila and decided to try our luck at SM Manila's 3 Day Sale. We've been watching too much TLC shows like Extreme Couponing that we are now self-pledged bargain hunters.

And Manila is the home of flea markets that it's not hard to imagine how the bargain culture can transverse into a shopping mall like SM. Especially when the sign is as big as this:



We were greeted by a flock of shopaholics, window shoppers, and the loud fiesta-like boom box SM has setup near their entrance.




It was the 31st of August, a day before the first day of the first 'ber' months. We heard our first 2012 Christmas song inside the Department Store.

Onto the Department Store where famous fashion bloggers have collaborated with SM to bring new collections like this to life. Fashion fit for it girls, we're so lucky this A-level fashion is accessible in a jiff.




I liked this Betty cardigan which was also on sale. 50% off from P649. What do you think? Excuse my hair, I rode the jeepney to SM :D



Almost all the shops were participating, including Solo. I read they released Pupung Comics shirts and just had to go in. I wish I were early because choices were already limited when I arrived.



They have loose shirts like this on sale though. From P645 to just P349. Plains and soft cotton blouses are great for anything.



You can wear them as they are or add accessories if you need to go somewhere important. I wear my plains with just shorts because I'm now fashion lazy like that.


I didn't forget to shop for the little boy. At SM Department Store, I look out for Disney apparel for my 2 year old. Lo and behold, I found rows and racks of discounted kiddie wear.



Lightning McQueen shirt for just P250 from P500 at 50% off.






And more shopping for the big boy (my husband). These polo shirts now retail from P300-P250. Perfect for his daily activities and I love how flexible collared polo shirts are.



It's not hard to imagine why we spent so much time in the Department Store. I found Maybelline was also having 20% off discounts. Just had to try new eyeliners :)





To cap off a successful shopping day, we tried a new and exciting joint in SM Manila called Kung Fu Kitchen. This restaurant deserves a blog post of its own.

Here we are finding comfort in Asian cuisine.



We loved the 3 Day Sale at SM City Manila and can't wait for our next SM adventure!