Ads


26 September 2012

The Off Price Show now in Manila - Shop famous brands at discounts

While driving through EDSA, I thought I was dreaming when I saw a bus advertisement about The Off Price Show. I knew it was a regular event in the UK but in the Philippines? Wake up to a 3 day shopping bliss starting from 28-30 September!




I'm so excited to attend this shopping event franchise for the very first time. This is happening at my oddest shopping mecca, The World Trade Center. Would you believe I do most of my bulk shopping there every Christmas season?

Paying full price is a swear word in my thrifty dictionary. For sure smart shoppers will be there early so I'm planning my trip and start at exactly 10AM. This might be a good chance for me to own my first pair of Melissa shoes.

And how many of us daydream about IKEA furniture? I am not brand conscious but the ergonomics and space saving features of this brand is just awesome. IKEA is not all about furniture, they have baby and toddler stuff too. Plus points for my toddler Ashton!

According to my sources, this won't be a mediocre show. All retailers will be selling stock at 50-80% off. I hope this is true because I've got a lot on my shopping list:

- Clothes for Ashton
- Plain cotton shirts & shorts for me (just can't have enough)
- A flat pair of shoes
- Comfy shift dresses
- Polo shirts for my husband
- Quirky stuff from Ikea

Aside from shopping, visitors can also enjoy the food center, and a styling and fashion show.

Here's a tip: Make the most out of your shopping day by wearing flats, bring lots of eco bags, and don't forget that The World Trade Center has a nice restaurant on the second floor where you can dine in peace if you wish. It's also my secret pit stop when my legs are dead tired from all the walking.

Are you excited yet? I am! See you all at The Off Price Show :)