Ads


05 July 2010

Driving By Freeway's Jose Garcia Villa Collection



I was at SM Megamall last Saturday and saw Freeway was also on sale! Most SM Malls are having their end of season sales as we speak.



The chic outfits of these mannequins lured me in then I remembered that Freeway also just launched another collaboration with a National Artist. This time it's the poetry of Jose Garcia-Villa.


Your literature teacher will love you for this!

I remember how in class we would discuss some of his works and get consumed by his words. If only these dresses were available then! Here is how you wear the work of a National Artist -



Aside from clothes, Freeway also embedded Jose Garcia-Villa's words into their accessories like bracelets, necklaces, and tote bags.

I like this, it reminds me of Edvard Munch's Scream.

All items will have their own gift packaging, a swing tag of Villa’s bio and a Jose Garcia Villa authenticity stamp printed on the merchandise. To view the entire collection, visit www.freeway.net.ph.