Ads


01 July 2010

Style Scene: Forever 21 VIP Launch



It was my super lucky day and I got to squish myself in the massive A-listers inside the new and first ever Forever 21 shop in the Philippines. Inside SM Megamall, shoppers were so excited their wallets are shaking in fear!



Yet, I was greeted by affordable accessories and I love how I am one of the firsts to get the first dibs :) There are so many looks or themes at Forever 21, certainly one is the love of ribbons inspired by Louis Vuitton.


Ribbon love! <3>

I got two accessories and one piece of clothing but will make it secret first :)

I went with my little fashionista baby boy Ash and explained to the 1 month old how Forever 21 has chiffons, laces, studs, and knits all under one roof. Super happy with their stocks and pricing, and did you know that you can use your SM Advantage cards here to earn points? I did!

Again, here's the style scene from my camera phone:



Me and Earth



Mitch Dulce, Cecille Van-Straten and friends




Tricia and Crissey



With beauty bloggers Nikki and Shen (thank you girl!)

Fashionistas were all going gaga and I had to leave right away after paying for my shopping haul, me and Ash might get squished! :) Forever 21 is officially opening on July 2, find them at Mega A in SM Megamall.


The crazy mob of shoppers at Forever 21



Line of cashiers waiting for your money! earn points with your SM Advantage card ;)