Ads


25 November 2011

SM Department Store Holiday Fashion

How many parties are you attending this season? One, two, perhaps your fingers are not enough to count. Holiday means reuniting with family and friends, frenemies included ;) So I am sure the big question is, what are you going to wear?

PB199759

If you're smart you know you don't have to cut an arm and a leg to afford updated and chic cocktail dresses. And that's why I am sharing with you these ultra-chic pieces from (drumroll please) SM Department Store! Take note, most cost between Php 300-Php 1,000.

PB199821

Gorgeous artistic prints will make you stand out instantly

photo

And classic plain pieces is the perfect attire to wow. Match it with your favorite jewelry.

photo

Below is perfect if you have "belofied" arms, I don't *yet*

photo

I like this too, comfy and carefree look with the right pop of color

photo

Which of the items above do you fancy? There's more inside the SM Department Store - I'd recommend the one in Southmall because it's newly refurbished. Last time I went, every ultra fasyon pieces were available :)

Shopping shopping shopping!