Ads


04 April 2011

Fashion: Red Box Rockstars | Ongoing Promo

And here are our latest rock stars! Remember, the Red Box Rock, Dine, and Roll promo is ongoing and there are 10 prizes to be given away which includes a free rock star package at Red Box complete with head charge and buffet for you and your friends.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8qiTo0t3EyY/TZmofsYHV6I/AAAAAAAACrU/CDiaILslKK8/s1600/Rockstar%2Boutfit%2Bjohn.jpg

John Carlo Gertes says "Rockstar is in my blood. I love listening to rock songs and sing them with my whole heart".

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dp-SFUeqKKw/TZmofjmImyI/AAAAAAAACrM/cvjA5TlIqFc/s1600/Ria%2BHazel%2Brockstar.JPG

And Ria Hazel with her Cindi Lauper outfit!

"I was dressed here just like Cyndi Lauper (with all the colorful embellishments) because she's the ultimate girl rockstar during her time. Oh and I agree that "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, so if I'd win, I can treat my girlfriends for a Rockstar Party! :)"

Thanks for joining guys! So far I only got 4 entries and I have TEN prizes to giveaway! Read the contest mechanics here. Rock on :D