Ads


28 March 2011

Lifestyle Promo: Be a Rockstar at Red Box!

Hi! Everyone, it's been such a busy week and hey it's only Monday! I think we all deserve to rock it out somewhere with family and friends. One venue I frequent for a fun, chic, and delicious affair is Red Box at Greenbelt 3. They just had redesigned every nook and cranny of their place which is obviously not just for high quality karaoke but for delicious food.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-KT9UbakZV1Q/TZCr7Qq4F6I/AAAAAAAACp0/cTXAyiEwydM/s1600/a%2BP3179631_stitch%2B%2528640x168%2529.jpg

Red Box's Interior Design is created by a renowned Australian Interior Designer who is also responsible for creative boutique hotels in Singapore.
If you don't know yet, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf and Red Box are owned by the same person/group. I didn't know until my last visit and was surprised to be served with CBTL coffee. Paired it with their flan and banana fritters from their buffet (every lunch and dinner), I couldn't care less about singing.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ksbdZyif8IQ/TZCr7mvXXVI/AAAAAAAACp8/NldHb9GHnfE/s1600/P3179565%2B%2528640x480%2529.jpg

The cute guy is Walden Chu and he owns Red Box as well as CBTL

Aside from having fun, Red Box is also now more condusive for meetings. No more smoking allowed so cleaner air means fresher scent. Rooms are now designed and renovated to become more spacious.

Not to forget, super fast WiFi that lets me do some work (while still having fun). Even my 10 month old feels comfy here. So much room to play in and dance to the music, new top hits to be exact. Red Box is the only Karaoke joint who follows the law on copyrights :) Hence, they get the latest hits first, and with real audio and music video.

NOW I AM SURE YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE THIS! Here's how to join:

1. Like the Style and Relax FB Page
2. Like the Red Box FB Page

3. And take a photo of yourself wearing your best rockstar outfit! Email it to styleandrelax@gmail.com with a short description.

There will be TEN winners so tell your barkada to join.

1st Prize: 1 winner (+4 friends) free headcharge with buffet

The remaining 9 winners: 1 free headcharge each!




I am ending the promo on April 15, 2011 because I cannot wait to rock it with my readers! :) There are plenty of prizes to go around so share this contest and be lucky!