Ads


12 July 2011

5 Quick remedies for the stressed

Ladies if you are too busy taking over the world, I know it takes an expensive toll on how we look. Bad complexion, rough skin, and the word stress seem to be written on our face. So here are a few quick remedies and must-try that I have been thinking about these past few days.

1. Rediscover eye cream

When stress runs in your blood, you will be desperate enough to actually use two eye creams - like me. I try to use Eye Bright from Clinelle after washing my face in the morning and at night, I use Cellular Repair Cream from my dermatologist (whom I haven't seen for months).



2. Exfoliate




I think Pond's White Beauty Naturals gentle exfoliating facial foam is worth a try. Not only because of the fairy tale like advertisement but the last thing stressed out skin needs are harsh chemicals. The product is banking on nature's super ingredient, Camellia leaves which are rich in antioxidants.

3. Use illuminating makeup

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Rd0QkOn3cZQ/TdJiH1tLZMI/AAAAAAAAAKk/N8oMYqaI5dg/s1600/brushwet.jpg
Like Revlon's mineral makeup which I have tried and it literally adds moisture to your face. I think with this makeup, it is safe to skip primers because it glides smoothly as if it is really wet. The finish is perfect for summer especially on the beach, it does not give a matte look but a glowing summer goddess appeal. So I would continue using this when traveling to a resort for a weekend getaway.

4. Aluminum wrap

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-B2Qq_p9Hz84/TbmosRnlJCI/AAAAAAAABrY/0bCm7mYPmuU/s1600/reynolds-wrap-2.jpg

No kidding. Cut out a face mask from an aluminum wrap/foil from your kitchen and throw it in the freezer for about 30-45 minutes. Like a pharaoh, put the mask on and lie down while your skin relaxes.

5. Wheat grass

Probably the easiest amongst all my remedies because you just have to chug down a shot or two with honey. I just buy the powdered ones and try my best to drink it twice a day. They say a glass of wheat grass is equivalent to a kilo of veggies which who has time to cook right?

So, cheers to you and me and good luck in our quest to look like blooming flowers in season and not zombies.