Ads


07 June 2009

The shoe fits at VNC

Collect them All!

Fairy godmother has heard my wish for a new pair of pumps. I've wrote so many times how I have forgotten walking in them and so many readers have suggested heels for a fiercer look. Shopped around Melbourne, and even tried stealing my sister's pumps only to fail the "walk in high heels" test.


Yesterday, I got the chance to talk with the honchos of VNC also known as Vincci in Malaysia. Frances, one of the owners of VNC is an absolute shoe lover and she was the perfect person I talked to about my dilemma. Over a cup of tea, she shared how Vincci was huge in Malaysia and that every person she talked to recommended shoes from Vincci. Her husband/partner was also there and shared how many shoes Frances got from that trip, which were countless. I would do the same if I found the perfect pair of shoes.


And I did! Right after our meeting I ran to Glorietta 3 to try on more shoes at the VNC store and voila, no wobbly weird looking walk at all. The VNC pumps were easy to walk in, at VNC, I am a size 6. Their size range is 1 size smaller so if you are an 8 then you are a 7 at VNC. I've also realized how important it is for the pumps to snuggly fit your feet to avoid accidents like tripping and to ensure good posture.


I got not one but two pairs of pumps from VNC. Shoe love at first sight. They have an ongoing promo as well, buy 2 pairs and get the 3rd pair at 50% off. Maybe this is yet another start of another fashion addiction.


Pumps really make any outfit look more gorgeous, and when the pumps you have are comfortable to walk in, it feels like you have found true love :)