Ads


04 July 2009

One Afternoon in Trilogy




Trilogy is the latest concept store that combines fashion, food, and technology. This week, I had the chance to drop by and meet one of the store owners, fashion stylist Rosario Herrera.


With stylist and Trilogy owner, Rosario Herrera

The first thing that caught my eye were the Adidas Originals by Originals items which I have been wanting to see in person, especially the winged Jeremy Scott rubber shoes. I don't know if it's just me but I see more and more people in the street wearing the brand. Even when I was in Australia, I did not get to see these items but they were here at Trilogy.




Within the store are stylish chairs waiting to be occupied by diners of the canteen. They serve gorgeous looking meals, desserts, and our everyday vitamin called coffee. We just had to try this crispy burger with fresh lettuce and tomatoes at Php 150. The burger is different in that it tastes like Tonkatsu complete with the crispy golden breading.



At Trilogy, you can either go in to fill in your fashion addiction and submerge yourself with their unique pieces from all over the world or, simply fill your stomach. The entire store is WiFi enabled so you can browse the net through your mobile like I did, or your old cranky laptop like my companion did.

You can find Trilogy along Rada St. in Legaspi Village, look for 110 Alvion Building.