Ads


09 June 2011

Because I love Kim Kardashian

After watching hours, make that days, of The Kardashians and Kim and Kourtney take New York - I realize just how much I love Kim Kardashian. The fact that they are three lovely sisters which reminds me of my own two wicked sisters is just one of the many reasons I am hooked.

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/Kris%2BHumphries%2BKim%2BKardashian%2BKris%2BHumphries%2BjxHYu0Vq-mLl.jpg

Now Kim is about to get married to basketball star Kris Humphries after dating for so long. Well Kourtney is right when she said that Kim is "in love with being in love" and probably daydreaming of first date ideas. Kris didn't even appear on the reality show unlike Australian ex-bodyguard Shengo Deane. I thought they'd get married and my heart really melted when Kim said no after suggesting the idea.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ky9AXdg7Ck0/TMZUW1vaN0I/AAAAAAAAHAc/vVZLLV88rDY/s1600/kim-kardashian-102510-2%5B1%5D.jpg

Bye-bye Shengo.

Kim is a smart lady and a hardworking one. I am not surprised she is getting a prenup drawn up for her and future husband Kris. Oh wait, isn't it funny Kris Jenner and Kris Humphries have the same name? I hope they get along and wish Kim a happy ever after :)