All thanks to this show I watched called "10 days to a new you", I remembered how a few healthy choices can make you look and feel better in 10 days or less - in my case, it was just 5 days.
So thanks to the nice words I received, I am more than ever committed to reclaiming the fitness nazi title. I went to Rustan's today and bought a few more items to keep me on track:
- Wholegrain bread
- Wholegrain pasta - in case I crave spaghetti
- Tuna in water - to make wholegrain tuna sandwiches with
- Jacob's Hi-Calcium Vegetable Cracker - a lot of celebs raving about it on Twitter, so I thought I'll give it a try
- 2 kilos of Papaya fruit - Me and my son love eating fruits now, especially after meals and for snacks.
- Salmon sashimi - for my Omega 3 needs, the good fat!
My partner says he'll run with me if I run every morning, the problem is I haven't gotten to buying a new pair of running shoes. Plus, I hate waking up too early - 6AM?! Although I was running way back in college, I dearly hope I get the drive to run again.