Ads


03 February 2011

Where are you spending Valentines Day?

I've been pestering my husband and asking him where we are spending Valentine's Day. It happens 3 days before my birthday but I feel the need to celebrate it nonetheless. Top of mind choices are a dinner buffet (which I assume are now on waiting list) and an overnight stay somewhere.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/n6_EPu5mt4k05hqbmpF3smhXjIAWEZQfrNdh8c8oEDJyDC3cv28aaPZrjp9mjMiQq44kylhUTL4Pa4pLIkX5vkbRXUxuc2Tpr4VWCjd1DkDZmmiIFA
Executive Suite, should have an LED TV though.

Lancaster is one hotel with a Valentine's Day promo, sounds cheesy but this room look lovely. I can easily imagine me and my husband working on that table! Both of us are inseparable from our notebooks.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/STmPMgj_8yIbbS4-ZFbWd4bjhf-OLjU6G5cDnLQiQq268lskQ_BcHx08S4xLt1vY9Vv0t1c6oMOmFZisFXAvaGltPdVM3HHEabV9tFHL0VS5aPjlkg
The bed at the Junior Suites.

Love Above the Metropolis

Buffet breakfast for two, two glasses of wine, complimentary Internet connection, and complimentary shuttle service to Ortigas shopping malls. As a special treat on February 14, guests get a long-stemmed rose.


Rates for this package are as follows:

PHP 2,900 for the Junior Suite
PHP 3,350 for the Executive Suite
PHP 4,800 for the Deluxe Suite
PHP 5,900 for the Lancaster Suite

Promo is valid from February 1 to 28, 2011

I am still undecided. I bet we'll just stay at home and watch TV! Or, surprise me.