Ads


09 February 2011

Shopping: Robinsons Department Store Beauty Fair @ Robinsons Midtown

Robinsons Department Store is having a Beauty Fair until February 28! Every weekend, there are crazy marked down items from our favorite brands like Maybelline, Revlon, L'oreal, and beauty products like Pond's.



I was just here and the beauty fair is the perfect venue to discover the season's hottest makeup hues. I couldn't resist but raid the Maybelline display and begged for an instant makeup lesson. Thank you very much to Thelma for letting me discover Clear Smooth Minerals Liquid Foundation (P299) and Maybelline's Eye and Lip Makeup remover (P199).



After my makeup session with Maybelline at Robinsons Department store. Now I am ready for lunch with the girls!



Products used on my face: Clear Smooth Minerals Liquid and Powder Foundation, Minerals Blush. Eyes: Maybelline Eye Studio Hyper Diamonds Glow and Hyper Diamonds Shadow, Volume Express Cat Eyes, Eyebrow Definist Powder.



20% off on Maybelline items every weekend of February. sweet! If you want to maximize and get the best out of your trip to Robinsons Department Store - you really have to ask for a makeover. Even other brands (like Revlon) offer this, just ask and come without any traces of makeup. This way, you get to test the products and don't end up with the wrong shade. You'd also walk away fully made up, for free!



I met up with my new friends Ava, Honey, and Ana to grab lunch after at Superbowl. Robinsons Midtown is great for girlie-girl day outs like this. Shopping on a sale, great ambiance, and lots of dining choices.



While munching, we were all gushing about the Maybelline x Hello Kitty Volume Express Cat Eyes. I was trying to introduce Tin to Revlon's Just Bitten but it was out of stock :( My schoolmate Carisse is also with us here.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9HjLwOD9QOw/TRII4S90CWI/AAAAAAAAFKU/r53UJ9Xgv9A/s400/Maybelline-Hello-Kitty-volume-mascara-fall-2010-open.jpg
Maybelline x Hello Kitty

I really want to go back on the next weekend. I want to have something like this in my room:



But I am currently researching on MAC because I can't believe I haven't tried it yet :)

Also check out their fashion section where Liberte is. They have the latest trends, like dresses in natural beige (this season's color?) for as low as Php 650 and the usual flattering tees. Happy shopping at Robinsons Department Store!