Ads


31 October 2008

Bio Sculpt at Belo for Toned Thighs

At the Belo Podium Open House last night, guests were given the chance to try a buffet of treatments for the face and body. I chose the Bio Sculpt to try and make my thighs smaller or toned.


There is no prep time for the Bio Sculpt, all I had to do was lie down and the staff connected the wires to my thighs. I was nervous on what to expect but it wasn't painful at all, just a bit of gulat/surprising factor. Read more after the jump.


The wires send some sort of medium frequencies to the area, making it vibrate or more like electrocuted in a good way. I could feel the electrons or frequency like millions of ants crawling through my thighs and squeezing my muscles.

Each session would last 30 minutes and to get noticeable results, 15 sessions are needed at around Php 1,500 each. The Bio Sculpt is for toning and is best for people who go to the gym with less fat. For fat burning and skin tightening, you can try the Tenor or the Lipo Lite.


Outfit for the day was a dress I got at fabfinds.multiply.com, I love the geometric lines.



0 comments: