Ads


08 October 2008

Hair Update

Challenging days call for drastic makeovers. If you want to forget something, work on your crowning glory and everything else becomes haze.

At Watson's yesterday, I noticed that Revlon Hair Colors are on sale. You can get them at Php 355 or around $6 and some boxes have a coupon for a free Lip Glide lipstick as well! I got this for myself:
In a trip to Hongkong, you'll notice almost everyone is blonde and every hair is colored. Most girls have curled hair and it looks real good. One thing you'll learn is if you take care of your hair and with the right hair color/style, your look is automatically updated! Blonde though is too striking for me so I chose light plum brown.

Where do you get your hair colored? I prefer buying this DIY boxes and bring them in a local beauty parlor. The staff will do the coloring and you just need to pay them for labor, around Php 100 or $2.




0 comments: