Ads


14 November 2008

Cap, Sunscreen, and Umbrella

It sounds cliche to tell you that wearing sunscreen or sunblock is a necessity. But it just dawned on me now how those people who avoid the sun are reaping more beauty benefits!

Just look at Marcia Cross of Desperate Housewives, her skin is uber-glowing because she has been avoiding the sun ever since. She wears tons of sunblock, sunglasses, wide-brimmed hats and umbrella.


http://images.lacellanora.multiply.com/image/3/photos/58/600x600/33/CIMG3226.JPG?et=vNazTJgjUD5loYFPQEUreg&nmid=119606742

me suffering the Macau heat, no sun block!

UV rays cause reduced skin collagen that gives its elasticity or youthfulness, rough skin, sun spots, wrinkles and skin cancer.

When I got into my new facial regimen, I swore to avoid the sun by wearing sunblock with Parsol everyday. When I go out I wear a cap and match it with an umbrella. I think this will save me from getting botox or anti-aging treatments soon! :)

I encountered this during my research, they are identical twins at 59 years old. The second twin wore sunblock and avoided the sun, while the first failed to do so. Just look at the huge difference!

photo courtesy of http://www.antell-md.com/

UV rays are reflected so even if it's cloudy or even when you are indoors, UV rays can still ruin your skin. So let's all wear sun block everyday and never forget our caps and umbrellas when going out :)




0 comments: