Ads


07 November 2008

Fashion Finds at 168 Shopping Mall


168 Shopping mall surprised me yesterday with fashionable items that are half the price!


I saw chic layered necklaces which suit plain tops and shirt dresses. You can get 2 necklaces for 100 pesos. That means 1 necklace only costs 50 bucks. I see the same necklaces being sold in the mall or at multiply for around 300-500 pesos.


At the top floor near the food court, look for these shops for unique clothes imported from Korea, Japan, and Hongkong. There are limited items and each has a unique and fashionable design.

I also found gladiator sandals for only P230. I was not loaded with cash so I had to pass. I was able to score a thin brown belt for only 80 pesos though :)


If you have the time and the patience to go 168 mall, this is the perfect time to go just before the Christmas season.




0 comments: