Ads


25 August 2010

Beauty: Orly Nails Down French Manicure



I am ignorant when it comes to nail polish or manicure styles but I stick to the classic French tip whenever there's a need to look extra glam. Whether it be a first date, wedding, or client meetings I think the classic French Tip nails it down for me.



Father of the French Tip
, Jeff Pink

So let me thank the inventor of the French Tip, Jeff Pink who developed this manicure style during the 70's. He is also the founder of the famous nail polish brand Orly. I had my first dibs on Orly inside Nail-a-holics in SM Mall of Asia and they were the yummiest nail colors I've ever seen.



Yet, like most girls, I can't rely on my nail styling skills and always have to have someone do it for me. Then I saw this:


Orly French Manicure Kit

And it's a fact, Orly nail polish is toxic-free and is safe to use even by pregnant women. Too bad I didn't know about Orly back then! So let's just pick which celeb endorsed Orly the best?



Ashley Judd



Hilary Duff



Kristin Davis


Jessica Alba