Ads


08 August 2010

Inside Mango Outlet at Robinsons Starmills Pampanga



What?! I was surprised too when I learned there's actually a Mango Outlet in the Philippines, aside from their normal retail stores. Of course an outlet means crazy discounts and MNG clothes made more affordable.



I've always loved their skirts and made them my inspiration when shopping (because right now I am saving and honestly, cannot afford MNG prices!). So when I saw these skirts at 50%-70% off, I just had to take a snap:-







Those colorful skirts on the right are just lovely! and at just Php 700

Aside from skirts, of course the Mango Outlet store inside Robinsons Starmills Pampanga carries the usual items like dresses, blouses, bags, shoes, and accessories.



Bag and shoe-wawa haven!



I tried several of these MNG sunnies but they are not yet discounted. An insider told me how these pairs were priced at Php 199 during the shop's first few days of operation. I wish that happens again!



Then this bolero made me remember my Mama Rachel Z. I deeply regret not getting this and the other piece behind it. Each were just at Php 800. I wish Santa gets it for me!

Stay tuned for more insider look inside Robinsons Starmills Pampanga where more outlet shops exists for shopaholics :) They are also having an All-Out Clearance Sale from August 1-31, drive to Pampanga now na!