Ads


03 August 2010

Going All Out at Robinson's Clearance Sale!


Recharge your shopping powers and dig in at Robinsons Galleria!

First, a heads up to all shoppingeras - all Robinsons Malls are having a clearance sale from August1-31. It's the longest shopping event of Robinsons Malls with discounts of up to 50% off. I just had to be there on Day One to have the first dibs on sale items which includes clothes for me, toys for my little boy at Toys R' Us and some home appliance at Handyman.

Fashion finds at Warehouse



At Warehouse @Robinsons Galleria, European pieces at 70% discount

It was my first time in Warehouse, I even thought it was a do-it-yourself store (pardon my ignorance) but now I am a fan of their clothes! Reasonably priced, with good sizing, and most of all, stylish.


high style but marked down pieces at Warehouse

The best thing I found in Warehouse is this black sequined bikini top. Definitely a head-turner, I wish it was still summer but I want!


Sequined bikini top now at just Php 500 ++

Toys for the Boys at Toys R' Us

At Toys R' Us, I saw items on crazy discounts like kiddie furniture and toys from Php 2,000 to just Php 499.75! I almost pulled out a scene from the Shopaholic movie when another mom grabbed a fireman chair set before I even saw it. Believe me when I say I had evil eyes and the shopper held on to her box tightly. It was the last piece. Mommies were all over the place looking for the greatest deals for their little jelly beans.


Up to 70% off at Toys R' Us @ Robinsons Galleria

But I am still lucky because I got this interactive table for just Php 499.75, the normal price is Php 2,500. Aha!

And because I was so happy with my purchase, I got another toy for my driver's little boy as well :) A musical piano with animal sounds for just Php 199.75, the original price is Php 250.


Learning piano at just Php 199.75

Lots of toys and baby stuff are on sale, just grab a staff from Toys R' Us and ask for help and tell them what you are looking for or yet, the price you are looking for. Toys R's Us will have even more discounted items on their Baby Fair which happens on August 13-31.


Just Ask this guy at Toys R' Us! He helped me score this Braun interactive table:)

Dandy Finds at Handyman

After grabbing toys, it's time to grab some stuff for the house at Handyman. I didn't realize they had lots of interesting items just like in Saizen. For instance, solar lamps for the garden, ant killers (yes I hate them!) and modern home organizers.


This chic toaster was Php 1,350, now it's just Php 680 at Handyman Robinsons Galleria!

I have my eyes on appliance like the toaster above which I want for our new home. Yet I just had to go with a big-o convection oven.


A real handyman assists me in testing the new convection oven at just Php 1,999

Now I can not only toast bread but bake cakes, roast chickens, and grill steak for my family. Just like at Toys R' Us, there are helpful staff inside Handyman that can help you grab your best find during the clearance sale.

My hubby and I went home tired but fulfilled, him with his new Transformer toy :) Since we started our family, we've been very thrifty but with all the discounts and deals at Robinsons, we were able to shop again for ourselves without forgetting our little boy.


I am going to check out other Robinsons Malls which are all having the All-Out Clearance Sale, in fact I will be in Robinsons Pampanga tomorrow! So excited, see you all at Robinsons malls and goodluck shopping! Don't forget to be a fan of Robinsons Malls on Facebook :)