Ads


05 August 2010

Hair Revelation: Sunsilk Co-Creations

Because 'revelations' and 'mysteries' are uso I am just going to hop in this hairy topic :p Guess what these are inside my shower cabinet:



I love the rainbow effect, don't you? It's really no mystery because one look and obviously they are Sunsilk Co-Creations Shampoo. I've been using Yuko Yamashita's pink shampoo called Smooth and Manageable ever since it was revealed and made available on the racks.


Why? Because I love anything Japanese and it makes my hair soft, smooth, and yummy because of it's sweet soft yogurt-y scent. I am not saying these because I've been sent tons of shampoo bottles but because I really use Sunsilk's Smooth & Manageable shampoo. The only thing I haven't tried is the Creamsilk conditioner, I don't know yet which variant matches my shampoo
of choice.

Co-created by Japanese hair expert, Yuko Yamashita

If you've noticed how my hair is freed of chok-choks and pampony these days, it's all thanks to Ms. Yamashita haha :) I haven't tried the new Creamsilk Conditioners but I will soon and I hope it makes my hair even better.

I wonder if Yuko ever came to visit Manila? I want my hair expertly touched by her :p