Ads


14 October 2010

EVENT: I wish Yuko Was Here - Sunsilk's Thanksgiving Dinner



Sunsilk Co-creations has been very successful with the combined efforts of traditional, online, and creative advertising. Even before I received all the Sunsilk Co-Creation variants on my door, I was already using Yuko Yamashita's Smooth and Manageable pink shampoo.

But now I have falling hair post-pregnancy and labor, I am using Sunsilk hair expert, Francesca Fusco's Hair Fall control.Then I also chopped my hair at Tony and Jackey.


Me and everyone from Uniliver and Bridges

I guess most really like the "Pink Japanese Sunsilk" and what better way to celebrate it than a dinner at the Japanese restaurant called Jozu Kin. With other beauty bloggers, we shared our experience with Sunsilk to the representatives from Uniliver. They were all working in high heels, so fasyon working girls.


Beauty Bloggers: Shen and Phoebe

I wished Yuko Yamashita would materialize in front of us, but the team told me if I join the ongoing Sunsilk Co-Creations Contest, I could be in New York with my favorite hair expert - and so can you! Here's how to join:

ImageShack, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting,  video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site
Who amongst the hair-experts do you want to meet?

1. Take a photo of your expert-touched hair while holding a bottle of any New Best-Ever Sunsilk variant. Be creative and show why you love and trust the Hair Experts.

2.Send the photos with the following:-

- 150-word essay explaining why you deserve to meet the experts
- full name
- e-mail address
- mailing address
- contact number
- a link to your Facebook profile

3. Email the entries to sunsilkbestevershots@gmail.com or upload it at http://www.facebook.com/hairexperts, where you can also see the complete contest mechanics.

Good luck to all contestants! Now excuse me while I surf for IZOD Center tickets, New York Knicks tickets, and even Radio City Christmas Spectacular tickets. I'm tasked to write about these today x.x