Ads


17 October 2010

Shopping: Robinsons Department Store has a Warehouse Sale!

This used to be an extension of Toys R' Us at Robinsons Galleria. Zoom in and you'll see it has become a "secret" nook of interesting stuff on sale.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_X3hI3hadKJ0/TLrFvfDIckI/AAAAAAAAEN0/hdtI0N9D4cE/s1600/robinsons.jpg
Robinsons Warehouse Sale from October 15 to November 8

I've been eyeing clothes but my interest landed on these cool, crazy, cheap bags. Felt like I was in a totally different place.


For the milk mama

This one is on my top list, best for a breastfeeding mommy like me! Cow print large tote bag. And I think I found Louis Vuitton's Murukami Cherry's cousins :-



At the Warehouse Sale, your 10 pesos can get you something cool:-



Coolest bag I ever saw. Belt bag/pouch perfect for shopping in bazaars or Divisoria this Christmas season! I am also planning to garage sale lots of items at home. This will be very handy dandy and super cute too :)



These looks like a bunch of cellphone holders from afar. But these pouches can be attached to your arms just like Lara Croft's gadgets.

http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/355/79/angelina-jolie-lara-croft.0.0.0x0.293x473.jpeg

Cool diba? I remember one mom in St. Paul Pasig wearing this as she picked up her kids. It looked great on with a black sleeveless top. Lara Croft and Resident Evil style!


Just Php 27.00

I had so much fun going through all the stuff on SALE at the Warehouse, obviously. And maybe you can get this for your workaholic boyfriend:


Hold it like a man purse, or like a slim briefcase for important docs.

I am sure you can find even cooler items than I did! Just head to Robinsons Galleria Department Store where Maricar Reyes and Dawn Z. likes to shop for bargains as well. The Warehouse Sale is ongoing until November 8. There will be new items weekly :) Me, I am going back tomorrow for more.

So long shoppers!