Ads


17 October 2010

Style Scene: Globe GCASH launches ATM Card


(L-R) Rizza, Don, Richie, Paolo, and Joanne - all from GXI showing off the latest ATM Card to flash in town

At Conti's Greenbelt 2, a new breed of ATM cards was launched by the creative minds behind Globe. GCASH ATM Cards can be styled anyway you like, it can have a photo of you, your favorite pair of shoes, or even your favorite chihuahua.


From the right, Charo of Globe and friends


Coy and Menchie


Here's me trying to decide which photo to choose

You actually have two opportunities to put two pictures on, front and back of your GCASH ATM card. I had my son's photo in front and one 1x1 photo of myself at the back. I could be more creative but I think I want my family picture anywhere I go, hence the GCASH ATM.

I wrote about how to apply for a GCASH ATM Card online here.


Media from the finance and business sectors getting excited to ask questions


I met Jun, a financial writer and we talked so much about money


Bloggers Lalaine, Coy, and Azrael

Now stop reading and try to get your own GCASH ATM card, just click on this image below:



I can't wait for my GCASH ATM card to be delivered! I actually want to apply for two so I have more personalized ATM cards.