Ads


14 October 2010

Fashion: Lace is IN

Not me, but the fabric called Lace. I am guessing pointy shoulders are going on a vacation, especially military inspired ornaments like Vice Ganda is wearing. Now it's all about lace, finally!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_X3hI3hadKJ0/TLXw3JbVdOI/AAAAAAAAEMs/_v5-PnEueYM/s1600/manila+fashion+blog.JPG

This I am wearing from New York something I found in SM Department Store. I pulled the tag, and paid it in the counter while I already wore the item to a dinner somewhere. The grey shirt looks oversized on the waist, the cut will remind you of 1980's aerobics - cool, and it had see-through lace on the sides. Since the lace is black, it gives the illusion of a smaller waist.

Shirt costs Php 600, the sequined bib necklace I am wearing is from Landmark, Php 180. Cheap fashion thrills. I had fun wearing it :)