Ads


02 October 2010

Spanaticz Promo Winners!

Time to announce the lucky "beauty queens" who won our Spanaticz Promo! Asked why they wanted to try Spanaticz, here are their winning answers -

Min Says: I would love to try Montagne Jeunesse because pampering myself this October for free will be the most unique gift ever in time for my birthday. You see, I work as a production supervisor which requires 80% of my time, standing, roaming around, supervising the entire production..I don't have the luxury of time to go to spas to pamper myself because my free time is for resting and bonding with my child. It would be wonderful to receive Spanaticz giftpack and pamper myself during my restdays at the comort of our home to give myself a very nice and much needed treat..

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs331.snc3/29168_391608779331_309828089331_4117645_5010903_n.jpg

Nina says: I would love to try Montagne Jeunesse because I often don't have the time to go to spas. Using one of these take-home masks will allow me time for a mini-pampering WHILE multi-tasking on other things and responsibilities while at home. I'm very excited to try the different variants of the mask especially the chocolate one! ;-)

Helen says: I love using face masks every week. I used to make DIY masks before using kitchen ingredients such as egg whites, fruits, or honey, etc. I would love to try Montagne Jeunesse because I know that this product would deliver super great results for my skin. I would love to face the world with a bright face and this would give me the confidence boost that I need.

Earth says: I would love to try Montagne Jeunesse because I don't have the luxury of time or money to go to a spa as often as I should and have the regular facial treatment I so badly needed. Having a Montagne Jeaunesse handy at home where I can use it while being a WAHM would definitely be a super treat for me!

Mylene says: I would like to try Montagne Jeunesse because I want to experience for myself how good the product is and I would also like to feel relaxed and revitalized and enjoy the benefits of a facial spa anytime, anywhere even without leaving home.

Congratulations! please email me your complete home address and name at styleandrelax(at)gmail(dot)com.