Ads


21 November 2010

French Baker's Cheese Parisienne aka Ensaymada

And tonight's make your mouth water midnight snack is:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_X3hI3hadKJ0/TOkz4xyGD3I/AAAAAAAAEWw/N-hTr2UTXdQ/s1600/french%2Bbaker%2Bensaymada.jpg

From Azrael, my husband who feeds me very well. My waist hates him already. But this ensaymada or Cheese Parisienne like what the French Baker wants to call it, is one of the best I have tasted.

Our favorite ensaymada is from Eurobake (we get it at Glorietta) but after tasting this, I have a hard time deciding which I want best!

The butter has a distinct flavor unlike the usual margarine we taste, and the cheese is similar to that used with pichi-pichi, the local Pinoy delicacy. The bread is also chewy, I did not expect this so much goodness from French Baker. *chomp*