Ads


04 November 2010

Philippine Fashion Week 2010: Penshoppe Has Arrived!

photo

Penshoppe has arrived! *applause, applause* most brands have reinvented themselves and one brand we all grew up with, Penshoppe - has revealed its new direction with aspiring outfits that say sexy - sophisticated.

From the looks of the runway, the Holiday and Summer Collection of Penshoppe is inspired by travel, and Paris. First elements to walk down the runway are sequined tops, skirts, and sequined shorts which I have seen for the first time. Thank you very much Penshoppe.

Here are some exceptional ensembles from the collection:

photo

Shiny Sequins

photo

Still, Military inspired Overcoats

photo

Flirty and Preppy Skirts

photo

Noted how Penshoppe used scarves as head accessories. I wish I learn how to tie scarves around the head, the right way.

This collection makes me want to pack my luggage and travel. What do you think?