Ads


11 November 2010

Walk Through of Mariott Hotel's Buffet at M Cafe

If you are a food monster like me (noted I am getting fat), leave room for the newest buffet spread in town at the Marriott Hotel. Restaurant's name is M Cafe. I was there a few days back for their Guiness World Record-Breaking Thai Dinner Buffet. Tonight, I want to go back. Shall I take you to a salivating tour of their spread, yes?


Lovely spread of bread for starters, and those cute imported butter in small packages :p


Cold cuts.

During the Thai Dinner buffet, I had the chance to taste authentic lip smacking spicy thai dishes like curry, pad thai, etc. It was excellent and for Php 1,200 ++ it is worth it.



Japanese. Their prawn tempura is one of the best I ever had. Thin crisp batter but juicy prawns inside. They make it in front of you too, hot and juicy.





Grilled Veggies to go with their roast beef station.



Though I would suggest to the chef, if possible, to make the desserts a bit richer. Pretty please, because I want my cheesecakes really cheesy, heavy, and all of its sinful glory.



Desserts are best friends.

The Thai Dinner is over and M cafe at Marriott Hotel should be serving the usual Filipino, American, and Japanese buffet by now. Since the hotel is new, the buffet is a good excuse to go see the place and tour the entire Resorts World complex.

Happy Eating!