Ads


26 June 2010

Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals BB Cream

One day I was roaming around like a headless chicken in the beauty department and found this:


It's Maybelline's Clear Smooth Minerals BB Cream!

Wow even Maybelline has a BB cream now and it has a more affordable price of around Php 300. I've been a Maybelline junkie ever since highschool and I'm happy to find this one. I haven't tried it yet but I pushed a friend to try it on the counter.



She applied it all over her face. The effect increased skin clarity meaning it covered minor flaws like freckles and brown spots. It seemed easy to apply yet it did not offer that "glowing" effect that some other brands offer.

However, I still want to grab a tube and try it. I am frustrated at how my Elianto BB Balm made me break out and gave me cystic pimples on my chin and jawline :(