Ads


25 June 2010

Stepping into Parisian Shoes



It's been a while (a long while) since I seriously hunted for shoes. I cannot afford to wear heels at this time so I must find flats that are interesting enough for myself. Lots of fashion bloggers are raving about how cool and stylish Parisian shoes of SM have become and I just had to see it for myself.

I've vowed to grab this pair of interesting flats and actually saw them for the first time at SM Makati. Yet, my size was no longer available. I wanted to cry! It was in black but it was in size 6. I tried to squish my feet like an evil step sister in Cinderella but to no avail.



Yesterday, I went to SM Bacoor and yey! My size was available but I had to settle for brown. It wasn't actually on display and I had to show the photo above from my cellphone to the salesladies. Good thing they were really helpful even the stocks-man who scavenged in the stock room for my size.

They have lots lots more interesting pieces and I wish I could get them all, even the towering ones but I have to stop myself. Til the next pair!