Ads


18 June 2010

Tried and Tested: Avon Smooth Minerals Lipstick in Pink Quartz

It's raining makeup! And I finally got hold of one of Avon's Smooth Minerals line up which is the smooth minerals lipstick. I could not comprehend at first at how lipstick can become a mineral makeup as well. I thought they only apply to powders like foundation, blush-ons, etc. Avon says this lipstick is 100% natural.


This is me with the Avon Smooth Minerals Lipstick in Pink Quartz. Ignore my messy hair, I was trying a curling iron :)

It instantly made me girly! :) When I applied the lipstick, I had dry chappy lips without any lip balm. Avon's mineral lipstick is smooth and moisturizing so I had no problem applying it right away. So far, it's the softest lipstick I've tried and you can get carried away and apply too much x.x



The Avon Smooth Minerals Lipstick contains nurturing shea butter and conditioning oils to keep lips smooth and soft. Its exclusive mineral complex helps out bring out the lips’ vibrancy. It is fragrance free, dye free, preservative free enriched with vitamins and with SPF 15 to protect the lips.

What do you think? I have more colors but I see lots of celebs using pink lipstick, so pink it is! ^^