Ads


28 June 2010

Style Scene: Neutrogena Fine Fairness Launch

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_X3hI3hadKJ0/TCgb-STtByI/AAAAAAAADms/RIupU4Q5csU/s1600/Neutrogena%27s+Fine+Fairness+Range+revealed_.jpg

Inside the Society Lounge in Makati, bloggers and media people got cozy as the new Neutrogena Fine Fairness line was launched. It was a simple gathering and a mini educational session on how the sun damages the skin and give imperfections to our true complexion.


Bianca Valero, I like your necklace :)


Ladies in waiting (for the program to start) : Shen, Shane, and Shina

No matter how fair or tanned you want to be, the use of sun protection products are vital to maintain beautiful skin. I remember one of my dermatologists told me at how the sun can make acne scars and brown spots darker. That reminds me, I should start using sunblock daily again!


Beauty bloggers Earth, Me, and Jennie


Taffy Ledesma, Gabby Roxas, and Robert Kwon

I haven't tried these new products from Neutrogena but they will soon arrive on my doorstep.