Ads


01 June 2010

Must Try: Avon Smooth Minerals

If you are not into mineral makeup yet then you are missing a lot! I have big big love for mineral makeup because they blend smoothly on my skin and do not aggravate acne. Someone told me that Avon now has mineral makeup which was just released late last year. These would be available starting on June 16 through your Avon lady.

Here's their press release:




The coverage of liquid foundation…now in a pressed powder.

The Avon Smooth Minerals Pressed Powder glides on smooth for buildable coverage and easy touch-ups. Avon’s fine-milled formula with our 100% naturally derived mineral complex is enriched with vitamins and essential nutrients. After just one week, complexion looks healthier, more radiant and feels better, even without your makeup on.

What do you think? I want to try it out because I am currently using another brand. It's interesting how Avon's mineral makeup comes in the form of pressed powder unlike the usual mineral make up that come in jars.

It is also more affordable at Php 395. Will follow up on this if I get my hands on them :)

P.S. I am so excited to do reviews again!