Ads


29 December 2010

Where I'm Staying at this New Year | Dusit Thani Hotel

photo

Okay make that next year's new year.

If I had mind reading powers, I would've planned differently and booked a hotel room. But hey, you on the otherhand have time to change plans and reserve a room here.

New Year's Eve Countdown - December 31, 2010 only

Deluxe: Php 9,788 ++
Suites: Php 11,788 ++

photo

New Years always stresses me out, the smoke, the noise, and gory visuals of amputated fingers. Forget all that at Dusit Thani's Devarans Spa.

Inclusions:
  • Crossover Dinner for 2 persons
  • New Year's Eve Countdown party with unlimited drinks for 2 persons
  • 20% discount from Deravana Spa
  • In-room wine

photo

I'd love to wake up to this pool instead of the warzone-like scene New Year leaves behind. And I'm also excited to see if my 7 month old knows how to swim :)

The Crossover Dinner takes you across Dusit Hotel's 4 restaurants for a spectacular fest.

photo

Basix which serves International Food

photo

Umu for authentic Japanese Cuisine

photo

Tosca for exquisite Italian food, Manila's latest fine dining restaurant

photo

Royal Thai dining experience at Benjarong

I think I'll try the famous Dusit Crossover Brunch this Sunday, first day of 2011! So far, I've only dined at Basix where I spotted Amazing Race Asia winner Richard Hardin.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_X3hI3hadKJ0/TQ3OnWwmW9I/AAAAAAAAEhY/TsuHmgfzwTM/s1600/SAM_0256.JPG

Time to race to Dusit and begin the year with a luxurious feast!The Crossover Brunch happens every Sunday, 11.30AM to 3.00PM. Php 1,600 for adults, Php 800 for kids aged 6-12, for kids under 6, it's free of charge.



For reservations contact 867-3333 ext. 3888

See you!