Ads


18 March 2011

Beauty Promo: Time to Vote for us! Team Lace and Earth on Pond's Flawless White Unbeaten Challenge

Do you like honest reviews and fearless opinions on all things womanhood? Then you're on our team's side as me and Earth try out if Ponds Flawless White really is the unbeaten whitening cream ever!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_nMtuCTlpK0/TYMHcEEV1rI/AAAAAAAACo0/NLRMGPd6Pw0/s1600/ponds%2Bvote.PNG

Read our first week experience here. You will see a Like button and if you want to be lucky then click it!

I want my readers to experience Ponds Flawless White too, so today until Thursday next week - I am giving away a Pond's Flawless White Visible Whitening Day Cream to a lucky reader. Simply vote for us at the Pond's microsite and leave me a comment about what you think of our first week's review here :)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XPMPYinSy4w/TYMHceworxI/AAAAAAAACo8/Q9iDpgmZJ_c/s1600/pond-s-flawless-white-visible-lightening-day-cream-.jpg

WIN THIS! I'll have the product delivered to your doorstep and tell me how you like it too!

UPDATE: the URL is now fixed and you can now vote for us again :)