Ads


21 March 2011

Fitness: Shake it Up with Zumba at Curves | Free Membership up for Grabs

My sister in OZ was just whining the other day on how Zumba left her with body pains. I was clueless on what she was talking about and I know she is not keen nowadays on fitness (with our busy schedule and kids). But I was wrong!

Zumba was a fitness routine afterall. I got an email from Curves telling me about what Zumba is, thank you so much.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Leohv95rgcg/TYcSupPVkxI/AAAAAAAACpE/ce5YaqlGtwE/s1600/zumba_posters.jpg
The Zumba® program is a fitness-party™ with a contagious blend of Latin and international rhythms that provides a fun and effective workout to a global community, either at home or in the gym. Through exhilarating, high calorie-burning fitness classes, Zumba Fitness has helped melt the pounds and inches off more than 10 million Zumba-enthusiasts in 110 countries. Using easy-to-follow moves and exotic, high-energy music, Zumba routines successfully tone and sculpt the body while burning fat.

For a home-based workout like what my sister used, The Zumba Fitness Total Body Transformation System is available in a four-disc DVD collection featuring Beto, the creator of the Zumba® program and international Zumba celebrities Gina Grant and Tanya Beardsley.

I use to be a fitness disciple and could work out on my own until I hit the gym. Since then, I no longer enjoy being a fitness lone ranger and prefer to be with other enthusiasts. If you are like me then try Zumba at Curves Bonifacio Global City.

Actually I am giving away a FREE ONE MONTH membership at Curves so you can try Zumba (with or without me). All you have to do are:

1. LIKE the StyleandRelax Facebook Page
2. Answer this: Where can you try Zumba and why do you want to try it?

Contest ends on Saturday, March 26 :)