Ads


10 September 2010

BEAUTY: Firm up with a Coffee Facial from Makati Wellness Studio

A friend has been telling me about coffee facial and how it is diuretic, and we just love everything diuretic and anything that sounds like diet. She would give the experience high levels of consumer product ratings if she could because the coffee facial leaves her skin smooth and firm.



Makati Wellness Studio is located along JP Rizal Ave. where my favorite skin clinic and dermatologist also hold their clinic. I am dropping by soon to try what my friends have been bugging me about. Apparently, there is a promo going on where guests who avail of two Coffee Facial Treatments for only P998, get a 1-hour Swedish or Shiatsu Massage for free! pretty sweet deal if you ask me :)

But I read how affordable a relaxing massage is at Makati Wellness Studio which are all less than 400 bucks. They have the traditional Filipino massage hilot and even accupressure perfect for any tensed person.



If you want to try Makati Wellness Studio's services for yourself, please contact (02) 403-7564 or (0905) 314-1592. Makati Wellness Studio is located at Suite 208, 2F 1113 J.P. Rizal Ave. cor. Antipolo St., Makati City.


This post is brought to you by best dating websites and top online fax services.