Ads


15 September 2010

Style Scene: Starbucks Launch VIA Ready Brew



You'll never be without great coffee again. It's Starbucks in a fresh foil pack, instant, just add hot water.




Woke up super early for this! The much awaited "instant Starbucks" or "Starbucks 3 in 1" is finally here. Officially, it's called the Starbucks VIA Ready Brew. VIA means "road" in Italian, coffee on the road and anywhere you go.



Given two cups, one made with the instant coffee, the other brewed - I wasn't able to tell the difference. I actually mistook the instant coffee as the brewed one. Fail.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4107/4957416124_3c414059f8.jpg

Brought home some Starbucks VIA Ready Brews home, I shall test with my housemates if they taste the difference. I bet they won't!


Starbucks Philippines with Starbucks International representatives happily hold up the ready brews.

Here are the crowd including me.


I want this to be my uniform.


Guests waiting for their coffee while munching on cookies



The Philippines is the third country out of Northern America and Canada to have the ready brews. Second to Japan! Did you know that the instant coffee industry in the Philippines is worth Php 30 Billion?! At least now we have another choice :)


Noey Lopez


DJ Host of the day


Partners



Grab your Starbucks VIA Ready Brew now at your favorite Starbucks Coffee Shop. Available in packs of 3's and 12's. Stylish packaging included ;)