Ads


17 September 2010

Shopping: Robinsons BF

Everyone living in BF Homes Paranaque are so lucky! Why do they have everything, Starbucks in every corner, Conti's, that Yoga place, and lots of spas. Every shop and joint are walking distance from homeowners. Hmph.



Who knew they also have their own supermarket?

Just last week, I visited Robinsons Supermarket in BF. Not really just a supermarket but they also had Robinsons Appliance, a mini Toys R' Us, Handyman, and Robinsons Department Store.
Diet busters. But more than food, there's always a great find in every Robinsons Mall. When I went to Robinsons BF, they were having a bag sale and I found this little creature:



Animal Print Bag for just Php 300. Rawr.

And some more interesting stuff at Handyman like this, which reminds me of Boy Bawang:



Garlic holder from Handyman

And what every fashionista needs to fit into size zero.



Healthy You Rolled Oats

Just one more cool item to fit in your purse. Sanitizer in a pen:



Most importantly, they have these:



Lechon




Squid Calamares

I enjoyed my visit with friends because I was able to spot these items and shop in the grocery, hang out at their al fresco food court, then walked to Conti's for my favorite cakes. That was a great Saturday in BF, now I wish I lived there!