Ads


08 September 2010

Beauty: Korea's Purederm Products at Watsons

I wasn't expecting for this day to be so hectic, even when I am working from home - stress piles up like a haystack! I am sure you experience this too. With not enough time to de-stress, I remembered I hoarded some products at Watsons which is my favorite one stop beauty store.

Incidentally, all the products I got were from Purederm just because their stuff looks Korean and so easy to use but are effective as well. Is this the best-kept beauty secret of Koreans? Hmmm...



For any pair of hands and fingers who've been typing/mousing all day (or harvesting in Farmville for some people) this Deep Moisture Hand Mask is for you. One pack of this contains two masks for your left and right hand. Just wear the masks on your hands, wear vinyl gloves (the type doctors use, I get mine from Watsons), then remove everything after 30 minutes.

The orange circles you see are eye masks and I've been using them since college. You pop them on the fridge and just peel two circles from the bunch, put on your eyes, relax, then throw the used pads away. Eyeloveit.

Purederm's facial masks are one of my favorite things, I like their whitening pearl masks but I wanted to try this for a change.



Lavander Collagen Mask which provides intensive hydration while the Lavender is a soothing antiseptic (perfect for problematic skin like mine). Unlike other masks, Purederm's always use natural pulp sheet which adheres to the face better. The cut outs are too cool!



I still have BB Cream phobia (because I broke out after trying 2 brands of BB creams) yet I thought I might try Purederm's. Will let you know how it goes when I've used it :)

So relaxing just looking at these beauty products, you can actually try them. Just visit your nearest Watsons store and have fun picking the right Purederm product for you.