Ads


05 September 2010

FOOD: Starbucks Ready Brew now in Manila!

SBX20090804_0500_VIA_Decaf_noshadow

I'd die for these ready brews! Thank you Starbucks for making the Philippines the second country (next to Japan) in Asia to enjoy the Starbucks VIA® Ready Brew.

Before we only have the 3-in-1's, I admit I am a sucker for those sachets but I am kinda embarrassed to let others see me using it. Just says I don't know how to make my own coffee.



Put the Starbucks logo on anything and you get a stylish, up another level, product. I'd be proud to have not one but several Starbucks 3 in 1 (if I may call it that) anytime! More than 10 million sticks have already been sold in Starbucks stores throughout Japan.

Starbucks VIA Ready Brew Teaser



I say, just wait 'til the Pinoy caffeine addicts including me and you, get our hands and mugs on them Starbucks Ready Brew. I will find these sticks handy whenever I visit desserts shop which is quiet often, yet most of them don't have a decent cup of joe. Just ask for hot water, voila - Starbucks wherever.

“We know there is a significant opportunity in the Philippines marketplace for Starbucks VIA® Ready Brew since nearly 100 percent of retail coffee sales come from instant coffee*,” said Howard Schultz, chairman, president and ceo, Starbucks Coffee Company. “We know rapid innovation for Starbucks VIA® and creating opportunities to further increase awareness and trial of Starbucks VIA® broadens our overall customer base both in the U.S. and in international markets.”



Dear Mr. Schultz, please send me a VIA Bearista :)