Ads


02 September 2009

Charles & Keith - If Shoes Could Kill


Go bananas with the new arrivals

I died when I saw this shoe and just had to get it. After scouring 3 malls to feed my shopping frenzy, I found the one shoe to kill them all at Charles & Keith.



Finally, new shoes!

This is the first time I seriously visited the store with a mission. If you haven't been, you'll be surprised at how updated their collection is whether it is Spring, Winter, or Summer. It's not winter but I got the last shoe from the Winter 09 collection, we can never have enough of wearable winter fashion.


The Charles & Keith Megamall Branch also has these two superstars from their Summer collection. There are actually 2 Charles & Keith boutiques in Megamall, one near the cinema and one is inside the Department Store. Always, always they have limited stocks and sizes, if your size is not available in one area then check with the other boutiques.



Also check out their bags and sunnies which you will have fun trying out - one pair reminds me of Gucci shades I saw last week! View their updated catalog at www.charleskeith.com almost all the stuff there you can find at Charles & Keith stores in Manila. Happy shopping!